Information Collected Automatically
We may use server log analysis tools to gather statistics regarding our Website’s usage, such as the number of hits received, our most/least visited pages, errors experienced by users and browsers and platforms used to connect to our Website. The following are examples of information about your visit that are, or may be, collected for this analysis:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address and domain used. (The IP address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer.)
- The type of browser and operating system used.
- The date and time you visited this Website.
- The web pages you visited.
- The action you tried to perform (e.g., get a document or post content).
- Codes that correspond to the status of your action (e.g., successful request, document not found, etc.).
The above information belongs to Semprae and is used to improve the content and/or layout of our Website. We may release this information in the aggregate (grouped together so that your information does not identify you personally), for example, by sharing it with our partners or authorized service providers, or by publishing a report on the usage of the Website.
Information You Volunteer
We may collect, store and use any personal and non-personal information you volunteer. Personal information is information that identifies or describes you, including but not limited to your full name, address, telephone number and email address. You may also provide demographic information, such your age, nationality or language spoken, and information about your concerns and interests. You may also provide financial information, such as your credit card type, number and expiration date. We store this information on our servers in the United States.
Information or testimonials/stories obtained from visitor emails, our chat rooms, our bulletin boards, or via any of our online forms may be collected and used in an anonymous format in any part of our Website or marketing materials. Such information will contain no personally identifying information.
We may use the information you provide to deliver the products you have requested, for example:
- if you supply Semprae with your email address, we may send you our e-newsletters and information on events. We may also use your email address to respond to messages you send us.
- if you purchase a product, we may use the credit card information you provide to bill you for the product you have requested.
We may use the information you provide as part of our Website (i.e., as a story or testimonial) or other marketing materials.
We may also use the information you provide to operate and maintain this Website and to improve our content, services and communications with you.
If you are visiting our Website from a country outside the United States, you acknowledge and agree that in using this Website, you will transfer personal information about yourself to the United States, that the data protection laws of the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in your own country and that the transfer of this personal information occurs with your consent.
Disclosure to Third Parties of Information You Volunteer
We may disclose the personally identifiable information we collect from you to other third parties as follows:
- We do not rent, sell or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes, without your consent.
- We may share it with our authorized service providers, for example, those who support our website functionality, or who process credit card transactions for us.
- Under certain circumstances, we may disclose it to third parties to enable them to send you communications regarding Semprae products and services that may be of interest to you.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information in response to a subpoena or court order, or in response to a request from a law enforcement or other government agency, to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against claims.
- We reserve the right to transfer all personally identifiable information in our possession to a successor organization in the event of a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy, or a sale of all or a part of our assets.
Accessing and Updating Your Profile
You are responsible for accessing and updating your profile online. Should you have any issues, you may contact Semprae at the address below or by calling 877-493-7872 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST.
- If you opt-in to receive marketing materials from us, we may use the email address you provide to send you messages about products we believe may be of interest to you. We may also provide your email address to third parties so that they can contact you directly about additional products. At any time, you can “opt-out” of receiving promotional email messages from us, or having your email address provided to third parties, by contacting us at the address below. It may take us ten (10) days to process your request. Even after opting out, you may continue to receive email from third parties to whom your address was provided before you opted out. You will be responsible for contacting such third parties directly to request that they stop sending you promotional email.
- We may send you messages regarding the purchase by you of goods from us, or other transactional or relationship messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- Except for information that appears in your Semprae profile, we will not share your contact information with another third party without your consent.
This Website is intended for adults only and is not appropriate for children under the age of eighteen (18). Accordingly, we recommend that parents supervise their children’s use of the internet. We are not responsible for any consequences should a child manage to visit our Website. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18.
We maintain reasonable security procedures and practices to protect the personal information you provide from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification and disclosure; and we require that our authorized service providers that have access to your personal information implement and maintain such security procedures and practices as well. For example, we use industry-standard tools such as firewalls to protect your personal information; we host our servers in a physically secure environment; and when you provide personal information through this Website, we use a secure socket layer (SSL) connection to enhance security by means of encryption. Please note that security measures are not 100% effective against hackers.
Links to Other Sites
Choice And Opt-out Preferences
Other than cookies or other technological means, Semprae does not collect your personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide it.
If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from Semprae, you will have the ability to opt-out or unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast email that is sent to you by Semprae. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from Semprae, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting us here: Contact Us, or by mail at Semprae Laboratories, Inc., 160 Pehle Ave., Park 80 East, Suite 301, Saddle Brook, NJ 07663.
Special Notice to California Residents
Under California Law SB 27, California residents have the right to receive, once a year, information about third parties with whom we have shared information about you or your family for their marketing purposes during the previous calendar year, and a description of the categories of personal information shared. To make such a request, please contact us here: Contact Us, and please include the phrase “California Privacy Request” in the “Question/Comment” section, and provide us with your name, address and email address. We will respond to you within thirty (30) days of receiving such a request.
How to Contact Us
- By Mail:
- Semprae Laboratories, Inc.
Subsidiary of Innovus Pharmaceuticals Inc.
160 Pehle Ave.,
Park 80 East, Suite 301
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
- By Email:
- Contact Us
- By Telephone: